Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Overheard
This morning, I happened to overhear something Juliana said to Kathryn. They were playing in their room and Kathryn was singing. Juliana said, "Kathryn you should be on American Idol." That's all I heard, but it was very cute. She was so sincere. They are a couple of little divas I suppose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What is it with little girls and posing? R is getting into this as well. But I have to say, your girls are darling...except when there are fireworks around.
My four year old was a huge AI fan as well. Everyone in our family was die-hard David Archuleta fans except him. When I asked him who his fav was he said "David Cook! Rock and Roll!" (cue air guitar) It was so funny!
Oh man, I love your girls! They are so cute and crack me up! I recognize that picture!! I wish I would have had my camera to get Madeline with blue hair! Hey, you're tagged see my blog for details.
American Idol fans... oh yeah! We are too... just went to their concert. Shailey is planning to marry David Archeletta... too funny.
Post a Comment