As most of you know, the girls were ready to start Kindergarten this year. Because we were moving we decided to wait until we got here to have them start. So they just had their first day of school this week. They are loving it, and I think that I am going to love a little free time too. Their school is just down the street and so we get to walk together. They have already made some friends. Here are a few pictures. Before you judge me about the hair, it's what they wanted and I couldn't resist the chance to say, "That's what you wanted." in ten years when they can't believe that I let them out of the house that way. Also they love to "pose" right now and thus the individual shots.


Kathryn

Juliana
13 comments:
ACK! I can't believe they're old enough for school already!
Wow, I think they have grown in just the few weeks since you left! What's in the air out there? Or was it being in the car for so long that turned them into young women??
WoW! I feel for you. I just made the trip from Oregon back to Tennessee a few weeks ago. Alone with two kids no less. :)
Congrats on the move back to Utah and getting a new job!
You're girls are SO incredibly cute! They are beautiful! Joey said he got to chat with you on gmail chat yesterday! I was so jealous. I now have one more very good reason to get up there to Utah. Can't wait to see you again.
Megan, your girls look adorable so don't apologize. Very hip. I hope they enjoy school and good luck on your new adventure!
My mom was just asking me about you guys. It's nice to hear you are moved and settled. Quite the trip I'm sure. Good luck with your transition.
I'm glad you're getting settled! I love the poses and side pony tails. that is hysterical!
So adorable! Matching outfits and everything. I'm excited to see you guys again soon -I can't believe how much the girls have grown since we saw them last. Oh, and by the way, when you called saying, "it's Megan", I thought you were a girl from my ward, that's why at first I wasn't like, "Megan!!!" hahaha. :)
They are so cute! They look so much like you! How exciting that they are starting school. I think I wore my hair the same way my first day of school. hehe
I'm glad the move out to Utah went pretty smoothly!! I'm excited that we can see you now when we come to Utah to visit!! As for your girls, they are so cute, I'm thinking they were the hit at school!
Dude, don't knock the side ponytail!! Tell the girls that I have a pic of myself with one around that same age. Love it! Glad to hear you are all getting settled. Can't wait to see the pics of your new place.
Love their outfits and pony tails. Such cute girls!
Look how LOOONNNNGGGG their hair is! You're letting them grow it out! Hooray!!!!
Post a Comment